You didn’t hear these statements from me….I heard them directly from the drinker’s mouth!
- “Ssinga omwenge gwa li mubi ssinga abafudde tuli bangi”…. – NP. (If alcohol was bad, so many of us would be dead by now)
- “It would be totally against Christianity and the Bible and the Ten Commandments to eliminate alcohol”…. – NP.
- “Tekitegeeza nti ata nywedde mwenge tatomela”…. – NP. (It doesn’t mean that they who hasn’t drank alcohol won’t knock while on the road)
- “Mu gguulu, when God asks what you did on earth; ona mugamba nti Mukama akantu ke watonda nakanywa…ka beer ne ka wine sakalekka ne’ tutakola biibi”…. – NP. (In Heaven, ……..; will you tell God that this drink he created, you drank….you didn’t spare the beer and the wine and we didn’t commit sin?)
- “Omanyi bwe bakola wine ono….osooka muwunyiliiza kko to inhale its aroma no’ sobola okudetermininga it’s richness. After just take a sip etuule ku luliimi owuliile ka taste ako”…. – NP. (You know, when wine is made, you ought to first take in it’s aroma to determine it’s richness. After that, just take a sip so that it sits on your tongue for a moment to feel it’s great taste)
~I’ll say again; you heard these statements directly from the drinker’s mouth! ~
Always laughing, living, loving and thinking about food. I'm so deeply concerned about health, young people, food and psychology. Reggae gets me on another level with the way I see life and I enjoy reading.