It is said the sound from the referee’s whistle is a final one, for all the players on pitch
So, why did this team get to have a penalty awarded to them
Right after the referee had blown the very last sound of his whistle, to show the match had come to an end, on his order?
- Was having this penalty taken, that important?
- Who was certain to benefit from having this penalty kick scored?
- In your own sound mind, how is this even right? Just how? How do you sleep at night, knowing that you crushed somebody’s wholesome effort to secure that win, for themselves?
- Do you know how traumatizing that can be, for certain people?
- Even if there are rules to follow, when did I agree to these rules? Who made these rules? Why did they make them?
~ Huh? ~
Photo credit: Newsweek