These reasons are mine and mine only…. because I’ve owned up to them
Photo credit: csrreport2017.q-park.com
The 13 reasons why I love and live the SDG’s
Photo credit: scalingupnutrition.org
- They are spelt out easily for me.
- I see them in everything that I do from ideas, plans and budgets.
- They are for the living and the dead (plants and animals).
- They are all inter-twinned
- They are goals for all, the rich and poor
- They cut across all sectors of our lives
- They begin with the most necessary to the most demanding
- Let’s face it, they are more easier to score than their predecessors, the Millennium Development Goals (MDG’s).
- A child + anyone else, can do wonders on these goals.
- The future matters to me
- They fulfill me, whenever I set myself out to achieve them.
- I’ve been able to love over again and more because of them.
- Also, a little pocket-change never hurt anybody, right?
What are your 13 Reasons Why?
Always laughing, living, loving and thinking about food. I'm so deeply concerned about health, young people, food and psychology. Reggae gets me on another level with the way I see life and I enjoy reading.